Because you can place any order online, you can get a price quote at anytime on our website, even after hours or on weekends when we’re usually not answering our phones.
The days of waiting around for someone to get back to you with a price quote are over! You can figure out the total cost of your order (including taxes and shipping & handling) with just a few clicks!
Here’s how you can figure out the total cost of your order online:
- Select a product
- Under the “Pricing” section of the product’s page, select the size, color, quantity, and any other necessary options.
- Click the orange “Add to Cart” button at the bottom of the section.
- As you add items to your cart, you’ll see your order total next to the shopping cart in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the shopping cart, enter your shipping information to get a ship cost.
You don’t have to go through the checkout process in order to get a price quote. Keep in mind that if you’re looking for an accurate total cost, some states require that a sales tax be applied to orders, unless you submit documents proving you are tax exempt within one day of placing your order. If a sales tax is required by your state, it will not be added to your order until checkout, but if you want to calculate the tax on your order without going through the checkout process, you can take your order total (which is your Basket Subtotal + Shipping & Handling) and multiply it by your state’s tax rate (ex: a tax rate of 6% = .06). Then, add that number to your order total to get the most accurate price quote.
Scroll down to see more detailed directions for getting a price quote for your order based on the department.
Getting a Price Quote for Table Linen Sales Orders
- Select a product — tablecloths, napkins, placemats, table skirts, chair covers, table runners, fabric by the yard, aprons and bibs, Christmas tree skirts or table padding
- Select a fabric
- Select a size — you can either select one of the sizes listed in the Pricing section or enter a custom size (where applicable). To order a custom size tablecloth, select a size from the drop down menus where it says “Order Any Size Not Shown Above” below the standard sizes pricing list.
- Select a color — if you want to get a price quote, but you haven’t chosen a color yet, you can select any color for now. Changing the color later will not change the price, as long as you place an order for the same fabric.
- Select a quantity — you can see a breakdown of price discounts for ordering in bulk in the “Pricing” chart.
- Click “Add to Cart”
Getting a Price Quote for Table Linen Rental Orders
- Select a product — tablecloths, napkins, placemats, table skirts, chair covers, chair accessories, aisle runners or table runners
- Select a fabric — when you’re browsing fabric choices for table linen rental, make sure you are browsing the “Table Linen Rental” section of the site, not the “Table Linen Sales” section. Not all of our table linen sales fabrics are available to rent.
- Select a size and color — for table linen rentals, only the sizes and colors listed are available to rent. Custom size table linens are not available to rent.
- Select a quantity — the pricing on rental items is per piece, and there’s no minimum quantity on rental orders. (Read: you don’t have to rent by the dozen)
- Click “Add to Cart”
Getting a Price Quote for Printed Table Linen Orders
- Select a product — screen printed or digitally printed table linens (you can read about the difference between screen printed and digitally printed here
All printed tablecloths, runners and banners are printed on 100% Polyester Poplin fabric, unless you select Water Repellent Tablecloths or Water Repellent Runners under “Digitally Printed” on the “Printed Tablecloths” drop down menu.
- Select a size — only the sizes listed are available. For screen printed tablecloth orders, you’ll also have to select whether you want 1 or 2-Color Imprint when you’re selecting the tablecloth size.
- For any printed tablecloths, you’ll need to select a fabric color.
All printed banner and runner orders are digitally printed on white Polyester Poplin, so there is no fabric color selection.
- Select a quantity — there is a minimum order quantity of 12 pieces for screen printed tablecloths. If you only need one or a few, you should consider a digitally printed tablecloth option instead.
- Click “Add to Cart”
NOTE: There is a $100 setup fee per color on screen printed tablecloth orders. This setup fee will be added after you add the tablecloths to your cart.
Getting a Price Quote for Furniture Orders
- Select a product from the “Tables”, “Chairs”, or “Staging & Risers” menu
- Select a size
- Depending on the product, you may also need to choose a tabletop color, leg or frame color, edging color, or fabric or seat color. All available color choices are listed on each product’s page, and are selected by choosing from the drop-down menu(s) next to the “Add to Cart” button.
- Select a quantity — some of our furniture products have minimum order quantities or must be ordered in specific multiples. If a furniture product has a minimum order quantity, you’ll see it in the “Pricing” section of the product’s page. If you try to add too few of a product that has a minimum order quantity to your cart, you will see a message that instructs you to go back and select a different quantity.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- After you add your furniture products to your cart, you can calculate the shipping cost by entering your shipping information and selecting a delivery location.
Some larger furniture orders may require you to schedule a delivery. If this is the case, the delivery carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery.
NOTE: Lead time on furniture orders varies by product. If you need your furniture order to be delivered by a certain date or event, make a note of the lead time and make sure you place the order far enough in advance to ensure a timely delivery.
Creating your own price quote on our website is the quickest way for you to get the information you need. However, if you want to double check your math or place a complicated order, you can always call our office at 1-800-327-6025 during business hours (M-F 8AM-4PM) or e-mail us with your order details, and a member of our sales team will be happy to help you.