You can either choose to have your logo screen printed or digitally printed onto a tablecloth, runner, or banner. You can read about the differences between screen printing and digital printing here.
Get a tablecloth, runner or banner with your logo printed on it for your next trade show or event!
You can browse through all of your options by clicking the “Printed Tablecloths” menu at the top of the website and selecting a product.
Here’s what you’ll need to decide:
- Do you want a tablecloth, banner, or runner?
- If you want a tablecloth, you’ll need to decide if you want a a throw style tablecloth, fitted style tablecloth, or barrel style tablecloth.
- If you’re ordering a tablecloth or runner with your logo, you’ll have the option to pick between the Basic Polyester (standard) fabric or the Water Repellent fabric.
- You’ll be able to select the fabric color for a printed tablecloth order. All runners and banners are printed on a white polyester background.
- What size will you need? Generally speaking…
- For a 6′ table: choose a 90″ x 132″ (throw style tablecloth), or a 30″ x 72″ x 29″ (fitted style tablecloth)
- For an 8′ table: choose a 90″ x 156″ (throw style tablecloth), or a 30″ x 96″ x 29″ (fitted style tablecloth)
- After you select a size and color, click the orange “Add to Cart” button. This will take you to the screen to enter PMS colors for color matching, and prompt you to select a method for submitting your artwork. (Note: the fastest way to submit your artwork is by uploading it in one of the accepted formats.) Artwork is accepted with any of the following extensions: .ai, .eps, .indd, .pdf, .psd, .qxd, and .qxp.
A digital proof of your artwork will be sent to you, generally 24-48 hours after placing your order. You must approve the proof before your order is sent into production. If you’ve chosen to receive a Pre-Production Proof (for an additional fee), you will receive a physical piece with your artwork printed on it. Usually customers only choose to have a Pre-Production Proof made when they’re placing an order with several pieces.
Your printed order should ship from NJ about 10 business days after approving your artwork. You can track the status of your order on our website. To track your order, you’ll just need your order number and billing zipcode.
You can place your order entirely online, but if you have any questions along the way, you can call our office and speak to a member of our sales team.
Lori hallon Fall Into Luxurious Textures with Miranda Damask by Premier Table Linens
Lori Hallon The Havana Linen Collection
Michelleon Fire Regulations Pertaining To Table Covers, Skirts, Stage Skirting and Drapes At Trade Show Exhibits & Public Venues
Holiday Inn Express-SLFMS Sulphur Louisianaon A.C.T.S. (Any Custom Tablecloth Size). Now you can price and purchase any custom size tablecloth in the world only at Premier Table Linens.